Christ the King Church has made online giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as for other parish collections and events. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and takes less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of the church collections and view complete financial records at any time. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these easy steps:
1. CLICK HERE for the WeShare Online Giving link.
2. If you already have an account, choose the Log In button at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select the collection to which you wish to donate and click it to make a donation.
4. Enter your payment information.
5. If you do not have an account, proceed with Steps 3 and 4.
An account will be created for you, and you will receive an email with temporary login information.
That’s it! You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
- Which payment methods are accepted?
Contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted.
- Do parishioners receive receipts for their donations?
Yes, all contributors enrolled for online giving will receive receipts via e-mail.
- What if parishioners feel uncomfortable not having something to physically drop into the collection basket?
We suggest you continue to use your envelopes and just mark “EFT.” Just leave the envelope empty or throw in your loose change!
- Is WeShare safe?
Yes. We implement the safest security standards for online transactions, and your privacy is protected at all times. We are certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.
- How can I enroll and start donating?
CLICK HERE for the WeShare link or call the parish office at 501.225.6774 for more information.
- Are there guidelines to managing my account.
Yes, CLICK HERE to view the guide, ”WeShare Online Donations: A Simple Guide to Online Giving.”
If you still have questions after reviewing the guide, please call the Finance Office at 501.225.6774.